Broadview Ltd is committed to providing high quality products and services to our customers through the application of the highest standards in everything we do.
We will always endeavour to:
- Clearly understand our customer’s requirements and expectations and will strive to meet our commitments.
- Work closely with our customers, our suppliers and any third party contributors to ensure that we meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Deliver our products and services in a timely and quality manner, in keeping with the commitments we have made.
- Ensure that our Quality Management processes identify any deviations from plan to allow us to rectify any potential problems at the earliest possible time.
- Train and educate our employees to ensure that their efforts can support a high quality operation.
- Measure how we are performing against an appropriate level for service and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously monitor and improve our processes and levels of service.
We all share the commitment of providing the highest quality products and services to our customers and recognise that a long term relationship can only be maintained by providing consistency in quality and timeliness, good communications and a desire to be a predictable and worthy supplier and partner.
Our lead installers all possess up to date CSCS cards which enable us to work safely on building sites when required.
All our awnings carry European Standard EN13561 wind class ratings from 2 – 3.