banner

B600 Cabrio Aluminium Patio Cover

Price from £12,142

Thanks to an ingenious system the new B600 louvred roof system both rotates and slides open. Both functions work separately and offer the perfect shading on your terrace. Once retracted the louvres stack at only approximately 13% of the roof area leaving 87% open.

Each Louver is S formed adding style and functionality as the louvres drain water away into the specially integrated gutter system and away down through the leg.

5 year guarantee patio cover

What are the benefits of the B600 Cabrio Patio Cover?

  • Rotate and Open
  • Max dimension 6m x 4m in a single module
  • Louvre rotation 135 degrees
  • Opens at a rate of 6m per minute
  • Invisible and almost silent motor

REQUEST A CALLBACK

If you'd like a member of our team to give you a call to talk through your requirements, just enter your details and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Why choose us?

5 YEAR GUARANTEE

We offer a 5 year guarantee on all of our residential shading products.

LOW MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS

Our residential awnings require minimal maintenance.

OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP

Every awning we supply is designed and created by industry leading experts.

MAKE YOUR MARK

Personalise your garden shading solutions with your own choice of colours and materials.

REQUEST A CALLBACK

If you'd like a member of our team to give you a call to talk through your requirements, just enter your details and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Special Offer