COVID-19 – Broadview remains open for business
Our staff are operating under strict COVID-19 guidelines. Here’s how we’re keeping customers safe when installing their pergolas and outdoor structures.
Masks and social distancing
Though our showroom is currently closed, we are still carrying out installations of all our garden shade products.
We’re taking all the necessary precautions in order to keep our customers safe and comfortable when we visit their homes. Due to the nature of our work, our team will largely be outside. However, if a member of our team needs to enter your house for any reason, they will follow social distancing guidelines (staying at least 2 metres away from you at all times), wear a face mask, and keep their hands sanitised. Where possible, they will also sanitise any areas of your home they come into contact with.
How you can help
There are a few steps you can take to help minimise risk:
- - Where possible, allow staff to access your garden directly
- - If staff need to be brought though the house (for example, if there is no separate access point), maintain social distancing and open windows to allow fresh air to circulate
- - Maintain social distancing (at least 2 metres) at all times
- - Stay inside while our staff our working
- - Wear a mask while interacting with our team
- - For added peace of mind once we’ve left, wipe down any areas our staff have been (then clean your hands of course!)
Please notify us if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule our visit for a suitable time after your self-isolation period has ended.
Questions or concerns?
If you’re due to have us come to your house, please feel free to raise any concerns with us ahead of time. We can run you through exactly what our work will entail and answer any questions you might have. To talk to a member of our friendly team, please get in touch with us on 01202 679012.